Half Day & Full Day Hiking!
Come explore the beautiful San Juan Mountains on a guided hike (short or full day options available).
- AMGA Trained/Certified Guide
- Group safety equipment (first aid kit, backcountry communication device)
Price Does Not Include
- Travel to Durango, Colorado from your location.
- Personal clothing or gear
- Personal snacks
- Hotels before and after trip
- Recommended Travel/trip cancelation insurance.
- Guide/ Staff gratuity
- Hiking Shoes: These should be comfortable all day hiking shoes. We recommend ones with a bit of a higher cuff for ankle support.
- Small backpack: This should be large enough to carry some food, water, a camera, and your extra layers. If you do not have one, don’t worry. We have packs that you can use.
- Socks: thin hiking socks, synthetic or wool.
- Bottoms: pants or shorts should be comfortable & allow freedom of movement. Remember no cotton in the mountains.
- Top: Synthetic or wool T shirt, tank top or long sleeve.
- Warm layer: Fleece or wool top for warmth in the chilly mornings over the t-shirt. Temperatures can vary with altitude, wind and shade.
- Light weight jacket: This may be worn in the mornings and to protect from wind.
- Hat: with a brim – to keep the sun off your face. + sunglasses!
- No experience necessary – we can tailor the hiking experience to you!
- There are many options to chose from in order to suit the desires and abilities of your group or family.
- Short and full day hikes available; book for just one day, or come explore for multiple days with our highly trained guides that know the area well!
Registration & Cancelation
- Unfortunately, due to extremely high demand we have a very strict registration and cancelation policy. We can not transfer you to an other program. WE HIGHLY RECOMMEND PURCHASING TRAVEL INSURANCE! We recommend the TravelEx Insurance Travel Select plan with the Adventurer Plus Pak upgrade.
- To reserve your spot on a domestic climbing or skiing program please fill out the enclosed application and return it to us along witha 50% deposit if applying more than 60 days out. If your trip/ course starts in less than 60 days please submit full payment.
- Program fees are non-transferable.
If notice of cancellation is given in writing at least 60 days prior to the trip start date, you will be refunded your fulldeposit except for a $50 processing fee.
- If notice of cancellation is given in writing within 59 – 30 days prior to the trip start date, a cancellation fee equal to the deposit amount will be charged. If notice of cancellation is given in writing less than 30 days prior to the trip start date, a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the program fee will be charged.
Daily March- Nov. Advanced registration required.
Short & Full Day
San Juan Mountains around Durango, CO
1:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $200 / Full: $250
2:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $230 / Full: $280
3:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $245 / Full: $300
4:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $260 / Full: $330
5:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $275 / Full: $360
6:1 – Clients: Guide Short: $300 / Full: $375
Client to Guide Ratio
up to 6:1 guide ratio